Vacancies and Training.
Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers Required Urgently
Location: Across England
Applications are invited for suitably qualified Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers who wish to work flexible hours in care. We are always looking to increase our team of Carers to meet the ever increasing demand for quality Healthcare Assistants across England.
Our main forecast is in the following regions: Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, and York/Hull.
Here at Prof-Care Limited, we have a large client base offering a multitude of shifts including; Day shifts, Evening & Weekend shifts and Night shifts at competitive pay rates.
If you have three months experience working in a Nursing Home, Residential Home, Home care or Hospital settings and are looking for HCA/Support Worker jobs, you might be just the candidate we are looking for. We currently employ both Senior and General Carers, so If you are looking to work in care, why not apply today using our quick and simple online application?
In return we offer:
- Very generous rates of pay.
- Flexible working hours according to your availability.
- Holiday Pay.
- Training and Training updates annually.
- Support from our dedicated office team.
- Local shifts wherever you are.
- Mileage paid for longer travel.
- Other benefits will be explained at interviews
Healthcare Assistant and Support Workers download application form here HCA-APPLICATION-FORM
Applications are invited for suitably qualified Nurses who wish to work flexible hours to join our dedicated team of Healthcare staff across England.
A competitive Salary that is commensurate with qualifications will be offered.
Prof-care Limited if inviting applications from suitably qualified nurses to join our team of Nurses and Carers. Due to the Company’s rapid expansion, the recruitment process is extended to work at the following Towns/Cities:
- East Lancashire
- East and west Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire and Humber
The candidate should be a holder of a current Registered Qualification with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold Registered Qualifications in any/all of the following qualifications
- RNA – (Registered Nurse Adult)
- RNLD – (Registered Nurse / Learning Disabilities)
- RNMH – (Registered Nurse Mental Health)
- RNC – (Registered Nurse Children.)
The role will include:
- To provide health care to individuals, families, and communities as may be assigned
- Provide services designed to promote health, prevent illness, and achieve optimal recovery from or adaptation to health problems.
- Assessment of Healthcare Assistant for compliance to work in Complex Care packages
Working in NHS Trust Institutions in their region
- Perform physical exams and health histories.
- Provide health promotion, counselling and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Reporting to the Registered Manager and the Nominated Person.
Nurses, for more information and application form, please contact us
Training for Careers
We provide continous professional development and up to date training for our carers and support workers. The level of comprehensive induction and mandatory training we provide is in itself an excellent motivation for our staff to provide safe and respectful and person centred care. A CARE CERTIFICATE is awarded to all carers on successful completion of the mandatory training to meet the standards set by Health Education England, Skills for Care and Skills for Health.
Train As You Earn
We offer job experience to school leavers who wish to train as carers or support workers. Our hands on training programe invloves shadowing a real carer or support worker for a period that enables the candidate to meet a satisfactory level of competence.
Download Application Form Below